Nov 4, 2012

Weekly Look (11.5.12)

Hy everyone! Novembers here which means it's Halloween. If you look everywhere on the internet you will see pumpkins, costumes and face paintings. That's why I thought I should do something interesting. Like a wearable Halloween costume^^.

 I like anime style, the cute little skirts and funny ears. I hate the voice but that doesn't count :P . That's how I came up with the idea of a bear hat.









You can wear more then one way and the same time has a scarf part with a cute design of a palm. The base of the heat it's made of velvet and one type of lycra. I used leather for the decoration (eye, nose, palm).



On this photo shoot I worked with Bandi Andras you can check hes work here. The model is Szidonia Siklodi. I worked with her for the first time and I think she did a good job. 

You can check my work here.

I hope you enjoyed it and stay toned cuz I'm finishing up the second part of the African art. See you next week with a new look.^^ Until then have a SCARY Halloween!


No comments: