May 7, 2013

Get yo` bike take a ride

Hi guys!

As a restart of the blog I want to write about the new SS13 Sport collection. The inspirations for these garments were my sad and blurry days, which I’m having at the factory where I work as a sewer. I’m having “hard time” cuz the people are difficult to work with. Mostly my days before lunch are about sadness, stress and yelling. When I got the opportunity to do an eco-day sport collection, I felt my frustration going out on my veins. I love to wear skirts all the time, to dress differently and I had some problems at my work because of that. This collection is like a mirror, reflects my frustration in the dresses. 

The basic color is grey witch shows the sadness and the non-intentions of my personality. I added yellow and purple to reflect my character in the factory. I do fell more open minded than my colleagues. The forms are very edgy and geometrical because I'm protecting myself from the closed mind thinking. I didn't use any material for the aerate part to show the woman's body and to give a little sexuality (my boss is a good looking guy with a temper and when he walks in each day the time stops, maybe because a lot of women have sexual intentions or because of his charm). The whole collection is based on characters transformed in forms. 

When I chose the materials for this collection I thought about functionality. I wanted something sporty but sexy yet elegant and at the same time to express all those moments of frustration. That’s how I got the leather-satin combination. The important part is these garments can be used in the office with high heels and over accessorized, or you can simply take all off, get your bike and take a ride… that’s how this collection got the name. ;)  





 












The makeup accompanying the sports collection is a simple day look, with contoured eyes and accentuated lips with bright and vivid colors in order to emphasize more the sexuality in each woman.
The look is a perfect match for a day out or even more, a sports event.







The hair was made by Markos Ildiko, she is a new member in the group. Ildi's opinion about the hair: 
For the SS13 Sport collection I have chosen hairstyles which are feminine, casual and a little bit elegant at the same time. This collection forms are edgy and geometrical, so I made a contrast with asymmetrical and natural hairstyles which express the clothes and their sporty-elegant styles. The hairstyles don't cover their back, which gives them a non-provocative sensuality.





I hope you find the hidden message in the cloths but don’t forget to tell me your opinion about the whole look and collection… soon I will show you the other designers work. Like us on Facebook!

   On this photo shoot participated :

   Designer: Mathe Annamaria 
   MUA: Gina Bordas
   Hair: Markos Ildiko
   Models: Simon Aliz, Szabo Andrea
   Photo: PillanatVadasz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Price?

Mathe Annamaria said...

depends which one...but these are unique so i can't execute it one more time only in different color or texture...