Jul 8, 2013

The Light Fastival




Hello, my dear readers! Have you hear about the light festival? Or who are the guys behind it? What’s the idea of the whole festival? Now I can answer all those questions!



A few weeks back, I was with my colleagues to drink a beer and, at the bar table, there was the invitation for the festival. I remembered last year being so romantic and I wanted to go this year to see it again and it turned out really good. The people were sociable and looked happy. 

This festival was created by SCOUTS and their point of view is to create a better world. The mission of this organization is to help the young generation and giving them new perspective about life and education. 

This light night is an artistic “festival” which lasts 2 hour long with different artistic programs. Most members of this organization are underage children. 

Why did they create this?

Life became hard for all of us, a routine which never ends, a job and family which we care about, and of course time management is getting harder and harder. The light is representing the hope and soul which they chose as their symbol. 



By this event the young artists can express themselves by giving a new point of view about life, like taking a break from our regular routine. 

On this event I met a lot of young artists with hopes and dreams. The festival itself was warm and welcoming. The entrance was full of candles in a romantic way. On the right was a group of organizers and children making lampions.

children making lampions...

children drawings :)


Going forward there were symbols of the organization on the street and more artists showing their work. I met a young artist who uses spray to make his works. I think it is something really interesting and hard to make… but about his work and perspectives I will write next time :D.

 Andrei's work

All the happy ppl :D

As the final of the festival there was a group of young people singing and entertaining everybody. I sat there and listened to the sound of the chorus and I was amazed by the view of the town. 

 cuz SM was there :D

No comments: