Aug 5, 2013

60's Leather Dress


Hello my readers! Yesterday SM achieved a nice presentation ( I think ) and I'm so proud of my crew and I want to say a "BIG THANK YOU ALL":D! For you my readers "THANK YOU FOR COMING!" I will write about the show a lil'bit latter... I'm exhausted cuz in the last two weeks SM had some big presentations, challenges and we are working on some new projects to make the blog more interesting :D!




Today is a weekly look day which means i have some nice brand new SM cloths for you :D! Indeed! For this week I made a Fall Leather dress inspired by the 60's. I miss the old lines and simple feminine form from my design. I made this look for my rainy September days. This dress will cheer me up!







On this photo shoot participated:

Designer: M.A.
MUA: Gina Bordas
Hair: Markos Ildiko
Model: Bodo Karola
Photo:Fulop Barni




Stay tuned for more! Be different be SM!



No comments: