Aug 26, 2013

Glam Rock

Hello my readers! For this week I prepared for you a nice glam rock dress! I wanted to update my wardrobe with a new black dress and I came up with this nice flowing form. I used 3 different chains on the front to give a movement for the dress. The back in the other hand is simply draped. I love sick dresses, goes well with my personality J



Sometimes dresses defines who we are…choosing the right garment for an event is hard for us woman’s but is important!  We all know that first impression counts and wearing a garment it defines a personality.  





My advice is: you should dress for your personality because sometimes garments are confusing, they might give the wrong impression about you and people judge quickly!

I hope you like my glam dress design! You can order from here by leaving a msg.



On this photo shoot participated:

Designer: M.A.
Hair: Markos Ildiko
Model: Engi Brigitta
Photography: Fulop Barna



No comments: