Sep 1, 2013

Sunday with a smile :)

Hello my readers! I'm so tired cuz today we had a big shooting for weekly look, but it went well. I love the garments! 

Anyway, this week for me was weird and tedious...but I got something beautiful and close to my heart! Life is hard and maybe the parents don't talk about it, but achieving something starting from zero is hard!... You may fall and sometimes you may feel giving up....I like to represent my self in my garments. I get inspiration from people,characters, political views or just ordinary days...

My point is... If you have a dream don't stop! If you feel weak ask for help, if you see that it's not working out, try another way! My sister always asking me: "why blogging if you want to be a designer? Why working as a sewer when you want your own brand?" My answer always was: "There are so many "Fashion Designers"... I want to be the best!"

All year I was working hard to learn how to sew a garment with quality and fast in the same time...Sometimes I cried my heart out...I achieved it anyway.

When I presented all that work at the Fashion mix show I felt grateful and it was worth it! All that stress and pain was gone after it...This week the organizer gave us participation certificate to remember that day! I want to thank her the opportunity and help. I took a step ahead for my dream...




I advice for all of my "fans" and readers: "take a risk and start doing your dream...built it up...and fall in love!" 



No comments: