Oct 31, 2013

Trick or Treat!

Hello my readers! It's time to get creepy! :D Are you scared of Halloween?  I personally  love this day cuz I can make fun of my scariest thoughts  or spooky dreams and nobody gives a damn about it :D...

I have a challenge for you! Send me your creepiest, scariest costume or idea of Halloween and you can win a VIP invitation for my up coming show at Scarlet in Targu Mures on 2 November.





Fashion Design: Mathe Annamaria
MUA: Gina Bordas
Hair: Markos Ildiko
Model: Bianca Biris
Photo: Fulop Barni
Vector Design: Balogh Enikő Beatrix









Let's see how other bloggers are preparing for Halloween...

At firs I have Honestly WTF?!... She's smashing pumpkins :))



BEANGO is showing us the creepiest bunny's ever :D


Modell: Bordás Barbara
Photo and MUA: Boros Anett


Burda Style is making fairy costumes this year... 


And of course we don't forget Alina Ceusean :) who's dressing as a nice black pussycat :D...



The last but not at least Fashion is my drug :D... She's prepared a new nail idea for us :D



I'm waiting for your creepy ideas below :D!

No comments: