Dec 6, 2013

Winter coat must have!


"Black is the new color..."


It's so cold outside. All I want is drinking tea all day long and waiting for this coldness to go away. I was looking for a new coat design for this season. I heard on the radio that this winter season is going to be the coldest one( I think they say that each year :)) )... I choose some coats design which I think are the best! I want them all :))! 



For these coats I recommend a leather mixed dress. This seasons color is black (Back to black)...It's a figure of speech, but it's true! I watched mostly all the brands show for this season and 70% of the designers used black as a basic color of their garments. I think it's a little depressing because it's winter and everything is grey/white outside. But to be honest back is classy and sexy... 



Feel free to wear black for this season and feel sexy because of it! :D





No comments: