Feb 10, 2014

Pause

"when it feels like home..."


After I got home form my try out, I felt miserable. I think everybody experienced such a thing. I had to clear my head and start think about my next step to figure out: What is going to be? What should I do with my life?  So I arranged a trip to my grandparents house. They past away several years ago, but that house is close to my heart. Every time I visit that place, I change, helps me a lot to find my self. It felt like home. 



Every day I took a stroll and I did some pictures which I think are inspiring. Also I did some designs based on those pictures.

My First look was inspired by the panorama: For this look I was thinking to create an overall with a print on the front. I want to reflect the winter on these looks so I decided to add sparkly thermal stones and glitter on the garments.



My next look is base on the show: It's a glitter skirt which reflects the snow surface.


This look is based on some reed. I liked the puffiness of the "flower" and I imagined a nice puff skirt with a nice chic upper part and some stones on it. It's a soft look but also reflects the winter.  


This look was inspired by the sad forest from the village border. When you see a forest in the winter they are simply trees but when you look closely you can see a fabric texture in it. Based on this texture I created this look.


My last look its based on the snow surface. You can see how the light and shadow goes together by creating this nice texture. I waned to use this style on a jacket.   


I hope you got inspired and you can use this ideas next winter. 

No comments: