Feb 1, 2014

So much for my happy ending...


One door closes, another opens…

I finished my drawings which I needed for the second part of the interview and guess what?...They called me after 3 hours and told me that my design and technical skills aren't good enough. Yeah…I felt like shit…I worked my ass off for this one and they didn't pay me anything… Probably they will use my design but what can I do? Someone told me that “fashion life is a bitch you need to be a bigger one to survive”. After a few months I have to admit that she was right.

Anyway my friend tried to cheer me up by the text: “one door closes, another opens”…I hope he’s right cuz I listened.  I moved back home after 3 weeks, my flat mates aren't happy about it, I miss them already but my life needs to go on. Don’t ever stop if you see a problem, resolve it, if you can’t put it away and fix it later, is that simple…

I need to start to rethink my future and reopen my atelier get more tools. This time I want to concentrate on the sales and get more clients/ collaboration … It’s time to take my work to another level.
















Have a nice weekend :D!

No comments: